Councillor Anne Lonsdale's personal blog

Welcome to my blog†.



My name is Anne Lonsdale, Teignbridge District Councillor and Kingsteignton Town Councillor. I am a Liberal Democrat Member for Kingsteignton West Ward in South Devon, which comprises the Parishes of Kingsteignton West and Teigngrace.



My committee membership within the District Council includes the Overview & Scrutiny and Development Control Committees. I am also a member of the Licensing Act 2003 Committee and a substitute for the Licensing Sub Committees.



My responsibilities within the Parish Council include Recreation & Footpaths and Community Hall & The Fountain.



The purpose of this site is to try and keep you informed about my role and provide you with information about developments in Teignbridge District Council and our local Ward Kingsteignton West.



I will clarify my responsibilities in future blogs...

Thursday 7 June 2012

Kingsteignton History Society presents A Pageant

On June  27th and 28th  At St Michaels Church. Time 7pm. The History Society presents a Pageant for the Queen's Jubilee. Tickets are availalble at the Library. The pageant depicts the history of King's Teignton in drama and music with Adults and Children participating.
Link: kingsteignton.hs@btinternet.com

0 Comments: